Why You Should Choose Bespoke Plates as Your Keychain Registration Number Plate Maker
Registration plate customisation is tricky when it comes to choosing the best plate maker for your needs, but what about keychains? This blog will be sharing information as to why you should choose Bespoke Plates as your keychain registration number plate maker.
What is a keyring?
keyrings are used as an accessorise to your keys. They can come in the form of a variety of items, they can contain novelty items like a mini-torch, bottle openers and more. Some can present a convenient identifier for important keys such as car keys, house keys etc.
Keys, regardless of the style, don’t usually have any significant identifiers that make them unique aside from the cuttings that are specific to the door it unlocks. Generally, you have to use them in order to know if they are yours. This is why keyrings are a great solution, as they personalise your key collection.
Personalising your key collection via keyring accessories gives your keys a unique stamp, making them easily identifiable to you, as you can choose what you add to your keyring.
Why do people buy keyrings?
As previously mentioned, keyrings add a level of personability to your key collection, making it easily identifiable. Alongside this, they can make a thoughtful and personal gift without necessarily breaking the bank to buy one.
What is a 4D car registration?
A 4D car registration, or 4D registration plate, is an optional and legal accessory to your vehicle that is customisation on the standard registration plate, resulting in pronounced and 3D-looking characters.
Aside from 4D plates, you can also have 3D registration plates, which have a similarly pronounced effect on the plate characters, but with their own distinctions. Both styles of plates fall under the distinction of gel plates.
Are 3D and 4D registration plates legal?
*Please do your due diligence and research, some unverified registration plate providers may not be making their plates to the legal specification, which could become a massive inconvenience for you. Visiting Bespoke Plates is the best way to avoid this trouble.
Alternatively, using the government gateway to find licenced and approved plate makers is the best option for peace of mind and finding a plate maker close to you. Enter your postcode on the government gateway website.
What are the legal requirements for a registration plate?
The legal terms that a registration plate must adhere to are:
- be made from a reflective material – for road safety
- black display characters on a white background (front plate)
- black display characters on a yellow background (rear plate)
- not have a background pattern – so as not to distort the readability of your plate
- be marked to show who supplied the registration plate – to assist with thefts and sourcing queries
- be marked with a British Standard number – this is ‘BS AU 145e’ for plates fitted after 1 September 2021
- The characters must not be removable or reflective. If your registration plates were fitted after 1 September 2021, they must also be a single shade of black.
Read the full list of legal requirements here.
What is a 4D registration plate keychain?
A 4D registration plate keychain is a combination of the aforementioned 4D plate and keyring. Once combined it uses the unique and distinct style of a 4D registration plate, and the functionality and size of a keyring, making an individual accessory that is unique to you, or a special gift to someone else.
Why you should choose Bespoke Plates as your keychain registration number plate maker
Bespoke Plates is a legally certified and nationally recognised registration plate maker. Our years of experience as an established vendor of regular registration plates, show plates and gel plates, it’s only natural that our expertise gravitates to other areas where our unique customisation skills can thrive.
When it comes to all things plate-related, even keyrings, Bespoke Plates is the best option. Our countless customers can guarantee the level of care, attention and precision we apply to each of our plates is the same even when it comes to a keyring!
As experts in the field of registration plates, we promise our registration keychains will be under the same level of attention and care we put into our plates.
What makes a good 4D registration plate keyring?
- Characters are properly spaced
- Each character’s 4D effect is consistent
- There is no wear and tear upon receiving
- The ring area of the keyring is easily useable
- The registration keyring is or can be securely attached to its ring/chain
- It is durable, not brittle.
What makes a bad 4D registration plate keyring?
- Characters aren’t equally spaced in the manner a regular registration plate is
- The 4D effect is inconsistent
- There is damage already when you receive the item
- Flimsy/weak ring or chain on the keyring
- The registration plate keyring is, or can not be securely attached
- It is brittle and breaks easily
In order to save yourself money and any potential misery, ordering your 4D registration plate keychain from Bespoke Plates is the best option for you.
How do I order a 4D registration keyring?
So now we’ve told you the basics about keyrings, and a little bit about 4D registration plate keyrings, let us tell you how you can get your very own.
Number plate keyrings provide a thoughtful and unique gift for any car enthusiast, whether it’s on your house keys or car keys. Our keyrings can be personalised to make a word of up to 7 characters, which makes your keyring even more unique to you.
And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer a variety of colours, these include
- White Standard
- White Tinted
- Yellow Hex
- Yellow Standard
- Yellow Tinted
- Yellow Tinted Chameleon
Order your personalised number plate keyring today!
4D registration plate keychain ideas
Maybe you’re set on getting one of these unique keychains for yourself or as a gift for someone but are struggling to think of a way to personalise it. Let us give you some ideas.
Whether it is for you or someone else, you can personalise the 4D registration plate keychain by:
- Using your or their name, replace letters with similar-looking numbers, like ‘0’ instead of ‘O’, ‘5’ instead of ‘S’ and ‘4’ instead of ‘A’, etc.
- Using the letters to spell out a nickname, pet name or an inside joke
- Using the letters to spell the name of the car, or an abbreviated version of it
- Using the numbers to signify an important date, or numbers important to you
- A word that is important to you, like ‘Strength’ or ‘5TR3NGTH’
- A positive term of endearment, such as KING or ‘K1NG’
Order a 4D registration plate keyring today
We hope that we provided all the right answers as to why you should choose Bespoke Plates as your keychain registration number plate maker. This blog is one of many about our registration keyrings, alongside additional options for all of your plate modification needs.
Bespoke Plates have all the options you can ask for, as an approved registration vendor we can guarantee your modification abides by the DVLA rules whilst offering same-day collections and full fitting service.
Whether you are after a bespoke registration plate, any accessories, or even our unique keyrings, Bespoke Plates are the number one destination for anybody looking to personalise their plate.
To get in touch and discuss the full fitting service we offer with our plates you can talk to one of the members of our team by:
Phone 0333 006 7878
36A Broughton Street,