Missing a Stylish Touch to Your Keyring? 3 Reasons Why You Need a 4D Car Registration Keyring
Are you missing a stylish touch to your keyring? 3 reasons why you need a 4D car registration keyring, whilst providing you with information that helps you understand some of the vital services we offer along with our bespoke accessories.
Bespoke Plates will share everything you need to consider.
The basics of a keyring
keyrings are used as an accessorise to your keys. They can come in the form of a variety of items, they can contain novelty items like a mini-torch, bottle openers and more. Some can present a convenient identifier for important keys such as car keys, house keys etc.
Keys, regardless of the style, don’t usually have any significant identifiers that make them unique aside from the cuttings that are specific to the door it unlocks. Generally, you have to use them in order to know if they are yours. This is exactly why keyrings are a great solution, as they personalise your key collection.
Personalising your key collection via keyring accessories gives your keys a unique stamp, making them easily identifiable to you, as you can choose what you add to your keyring.
Why do people buy keyrings?
As previously mentioned, keyrings add a level of personability to your key collection, making it easily identifiable. Alongside this, they can make a thoughtful and personal gift without necessarily breaking the bank to buy one.
Additionally, keyrings are sometimes given as a gift in order to promote a brand, keyrings are an understated level of personalisation to your key collection and is a smart way to advertise a brand in a way that is more subtle.
What is a 4D car registration?
A 4D car registration, or 4D registration plate, is an optional and legal accessory to your vehicle that is customisation on the standard registration plate, resulting in pronounced and 3D-looking characters.
Aside from 4D plates, you can also have 3D registration plates, which have a similarly pronounced effect on the plate characters, but with their own distinctions. Both styles of plates fall under the distinction of gel plates.
Are 3D and 4D registration plates legal?
*Please do your due diligence and research, some unverified registration plate providers may not be making their plates to the legal specification, which could become a massive inconvenience for you. Visiting Bespoke Plates is the best way to avoid this trouble.
Alternatively, using the government gateway to find licenced and approved plate makers is the best option for peace of mind and finding a plate maker close to you. Enter your postcode on the government gateway website.
What are the legal requirements for a registration plate?
The legal terms that a registration plate must adhere to are:
- be made from a reflective material – for road safety
- black display characters on a white background (front plate)
- black display characters on a yellow background (rear plate)
- not have a background pattern – so as not to distort the readability of your plate
- be marked to show who supplied the registration plate – to assist with thefts and sourcing queries
- be marked with a British Standard number – this is ‘BS AU 145e’ for plates fitted after 1 September 2021
- The characters must not be removable or reflective. If your registration plates were fitted after 1 September 2021, they must also be a single shade of black.
Read the full list of legal requirements here.
Missing a stylish touch to your keyring? 3 reasons why you need a 4D car registration keyring
- The characters you choose on your registration keyring can make almost anything you want it to, it can be an inside joke or a nickname, it is only limited by your imagination!
- In instances where there is more than 1 of the same vehicle in a home or business, having unique registration keyrings can help you easily identify which key belongs to which car, this can be especially vital and beneficial for car hiring or leasing businesses.
- it makes for a thoughtful and personal gift Any car enthusiast will appreciate a registration keyring, it’s a personalisable gift, so you can leave whatever message, or pet name you have for the person you are gifting.
How do I order a 4D registration keyring?
So now we’ve told you the basics about keyrings, and a little bit about 4D registration plate keyrings, let us tell you how you can get your very own.
Number plate keyrings provide a thoughtful and unique gift for any car enthusiast, whether it’s on your house keys or car keys. Our keyrings can be personalised to make a word of up to 7 characters, which makes your keyring even more unique to you.
And as if that wasn’t enough, we also offer a variety of colours, these include
- White Standard
- White Tinted
- Yellow Hex
- Yellow Standard
- Yellow Tinted
- Yellow Tinted Chameleon
Order your personalised number plate keyring today!
What makes a 4D keyring stylish?
Firstly, the list of options we supply makes sure that our selection is attractive to almost everyone, and the customizability of the characters on the 4D keyring itself adds an extra layer of character, and by default, style.
Of course, style is completely subjective and there may be those who don’t particularly enjoy the aesthetic provided by our keyrings. If that is the case, you may know somebody who would absolutely love this thoughtful and unique gift.
Do 3D registration plate keyrings exist?
Unfortunately, we do not supply 3D registration plates, but they may exist. Though we must highlight, the difference between actual 3D and 4D registration plates is noticeable, with keyrings and their characters being so much smaller, there wouldn’t be much difference between a 3D and 4D style.
What makes a good 4D registration plate keyring?
- Characters are properly spaced
- Each character’s 4D effect is consistent
- There is no wear and tear upon receiving
- The ring area of the keyring is easily useable
- The registration keyring is or can be securely attached to its ring/chain
- It is durable, not brittle.
What makes a bad 4D registration plate keyring?
- Characters aren’t equally spaced in the manner a regular registration plate is
- The 4D effect is inconsistent
- There is damage already when you receive the item
- Flimsy/weak ring or chain on the keyring
- The registration plate keyring is, or can not be securely attached
- It is brittle and breaks easily
In order to save yourself money and any potential misery, ordering your 4D registration plate keychain from Bespoke Plates is the best option for you.
Order a 4D registration plate keyring today
We hope that we provided all the right answers you were looking for about our registration keyrings, alongside additional options for all of your plate modification needs. So are you missing a stylish touch to your keyring? We hope our 3 reasons as to why you need a 4D car registration keyring were more than enough to make you curious!
Bespoke Plates have all the options you can ask for, as an approved registration vendor we can guarantee your modification abides by the DVLA rules whilst offering same-day collections and full fitting service.
Whether you are after a bespoke registration plate, any accessories, or even our unique keyrings, Bespoke Plates are the number one destination for anybody looking to personalise their plate.
To get in touch and discuss the full fitting service we offer with our plates you can talk to one of the members of our team by:
Phone 0333 006 7878
36A Broughton Street,